We Have Moved

We have moved to www.redrobinchronicles.com A new space, new look, same great taste. Book mark the new site as we will no longer add content to this one.

Thanks,
Otter, Spike, S.R.

Let's Check In With Our Friends At The Black Power Cartel

One thing I can appreciate about the blacks is their true hateful feelings for me. For White men and woman, for my family and friends.
Although they have a smaller body count in the US, I guarantee they have a higher ratio of outspoken hatred for you and me.

I like that. This is a good thing, keeps me on my toes and non apologetic.
They are not apologizing for their hate of White, and I am not apologizing for the way I feel about them.

Some of the readers here may feel a little queasy saying they “hate” blacks, or even feel guilty saying you see differences and prefer Whites. Don’t mind that feeling that is the White guilt hammer. You have been bashed upside the head with it all of your life. The pain and fear eventually go away and you see things realistically. I know you will say, “not all blacks are bad, I have black friends”. Hey believe it or not so do I. The fact remains the sum of a group is the concern not individual.

So for you folks testing the waters on your “racial feeling” don’t think for a second that there is not violent true hate from blacks to Whites, take a peek at the following video. I did have a hard time watching the whole thing. This guy in particular is nauseating.

I linked the clip rather than embedding it.
Black Power Cartel Second Coming Civil War